Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

olympic Mascot

https://www.rio2016.com/mascots/#!olympic-mascot
OLYMPIC GAMES 

Who am I?
I am the Olympic Games mascot, a mixture of all 
the Brazilian animals.
 I was born out of the explosion
of joy that happened when they announced that Rio
would host the Olympic Games, on 2 October 2009

How old am I?
I was born on 2 October 2009, but my age is not 
counted like yours, so nobody knows exactly what 
it is.
 But I live my life playing, jumping, running and 
smiling, just like all the kids.

What is my special power?
I can stretch and stretch and stretch myself, as much as I want. 
And since I’m a mixture of Brazilian animals, I can do all the 
best things they can do: I can run faster, jump higher and be 
stronger. I can also imitate the voice of any animal – 
I’m super-communicative!

What else do I like to do?
I play all Olympic sports.                    
And I always hang out around the city!
 My favorite pastime is making new friends, 
that’s why I’m always connected.
 I love meeting people 
from all over the world. 
My best friend of all is the 
Rio 2016 Paralympic Games mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment