Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday 19th April, Lucía, Sofía Victoria L and Bruno A



REMEDIAL 4th grade

Tuesday 19th APRIL




VICTORIA L

SOFIA B

LUCIA R

BRUNO A.


swim

1. I swam  in the ocean 

sleep

2. I slept in a tent.

eat

3. I ate something delicious.    

play

4.   I played a sport.

     meet

5. I met my friends

visit

6. I visited other family members.

do

I did something exciting.

  1. learn

    I learnt to play a musical instrument.

    Fly

  1. I flew in a plane

    go

    10. I went to a festival or fair



 swim

I swam in the ocean 

sleep

I slept in a tent.

eat

I ate something delicious.    

play

4.  I played a sport.

     meet

5. I met my friends

visit

6. I visited other family members.

do

I did something exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment